ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, KUALITAS PRODUK, DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN
Competition in the business world today is getting tight. It is also felt by businesses such culinary Waroeng Special Sambal. Many other attempts that have sprung up with the characteristics of each. That customers are satisfied and do not move to another place, then the company should know the factors that affect customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction can be created through pricing, quality products and quality service. In particular, this study discusses customer satisfaction Waroeng Special Sambal cabang Lampersari Semarang. This study examined three independent variables, ie price, product quality, and quality of service can affect customer satisfaction. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the three independent variables on customer satisfaction. This research was conducted with a questionnaire to 100 customers Waroeng Special Sambal obtained by using purposive sampling techniques. Then conducted an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis involves the validity and reliability testing, test classic assumptions, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test. Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study and the results of data processing is carried out by giving a description and explanation. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability, and test the assumptions of classical processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y = 0.233 X1 + 0.413 X2 + 0.272 X3 These results indicate that all the independent variables tested are positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction through the F test and t test, whereas the number Adjusted R Square of 0.521 indicates 52.1% of the variation in customer satisfaction Waroeng Special Sambal cabang Lampersari Semarang which can be explained by the third independent variable, where the remaining 47.9% is explained by other factors outside of the study.